A new Weizmann Postdoc program is considering candidates for a Prestigious Postdoctoral Award of the Nella & Leon Benoziyo Center for Neurological Diseases in Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, or, Brain Sciences (Systems, Computational & Cognitive Neuroscience).
Successful candidates will be awarded
- Funded visit for an interview at Weizmann Institute of Science
- Full Postdoctoral Fellowship for three years
- Relocation and Airfare Expenses
- Family Assistance
- Medical Insurance
- International candidates, nonresidents in Israel.
- Holding a Ph.D. degree from a premier university, who submitted their PhD in the last 24 months, or if still in training, must be submitting a Ph.D. Thesis within the first six months after applying to the program.
- Candidates who already began their postdoctoral training at the Weizmann Institute of Science cannot apply.